My beloved spiritual children in Christ Our Only True God and Our Only True Savior,
CHRIST IS IN OUR MIDST! HE WAS, IS, AND EVER SHALL BE. Ο ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΕΝ ΤΩ ΜΕΣΩ ΗΜΩΝ! ΚΑΙ ΗΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΤΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΤΑΙ.
The Lord said:
"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of sea" (St. Matthew 18:6).
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is clearly warning those who engage in abortion and of the consequences of their actions. We are alarmed when we read that Herod murdered 14,000 children two thousand years ago but how does that number compare to the number of abortions in the U.S. and throughout the world. Let us see now the number of abortions currently posted.
In United States today: 1,849; United States this Year: 1,084,986; Worldwide since 1980: 1,359,807,170
US since 1973: Roe vs Wade: 57, 490,757.4; US this Year after 16 weeks gestation: 52,079.7; Worldwide this Year: 40,284,249
By Planned Parenthood since 1970: 6,962,945.2.
Americans' view concerning abortion:
- 79% do not support the current abortion-on-demand policy, saying abortion should be legal only in some circumstances (68%), or illegal circumstances (11%). Maris Poll, December 2011.
- 78% believe that women who have abortions commonly experience moderately severe to very severe negative emotional reactions to abortion. Medical Science Monitor, 2003.
- 95% of women want to be informed of all risks of a medical procedure; 69% want to be informed of all alternatives. Journal of Medical Ethics, July 2006.
- 64% of women who experienced one or more abortions "felt pressured by others" to have the abortion. Medical Science Monitor, Oct. 2004.
WHY DO WOMEN HAVE ABORTIONS?
- 74% Say having a baby would interfere with work, school, or other responsibilities.
- 73% say they cannot afford to have a child.
- 48% say they do not want to be a single parent, or have relationship problems with husband or partner.
- Less than 2% say they became pregnant as a result of rape or incest.
Expanded access to abortion through ObamaCare
Obamacare requires every American to purchase health insurance, it requires every state to establish health insurance exchanges, and it dramatically expands Medicaid. Each of these--private health insurances programs, exchanges, and Medicaid-can, and in some case are required to, provide coverage for abortion. The result is hundreds of millions of dollars funneled to the abortion industry every year and the greatest expansion of abortion since Roe v. Wade.
In fact, the law specifically provides that state health exchanges may cover abortions unless the state enacts specific legislation prohibiting abortion coverage. Moreover, the law's requirement that insurance providers cover "preventive services" and "preventative care" are so broadly defined that they could be used to force coverage of abortions and abortion related drugs. Thus, all Americans are forced to purchase health insurance that could cover abortion and in some cases is required to cover abortion.
Planned Parenthood's obscene profits (by Michele Malkin - June 4, 2008).
In April, the annual report of Planned Parenthood Federation of America revealed that the abortion giant had a total income of $1.02 billion-with reported profits of nearly $115 million. Taxpayers kick in more than $336 million worth of government grants and contracts at both the state and federal levels. That's a third of Planned Parenthood's budget.
Can anyone believe, even with the above statistics that abortion now is what is referred to as "the abortion industry?" How did our society get to this point? And what is even unbelievable is that abortion in our country and countries around the world is "legal" according to the state.
Let us look at human trafficking in our country and around the world.
Freedom is a short, powerful word we take for granted every day. It's hard to fully appreciate freedom when we've never had it snatched away from us. Unfortunately, some people aren't so lucky. They live the majority of their lives without ever experiencing freedom due to modern day slavery. Millions of men, women and children are being kidnapped, virulently mistreated and sometimes even murdered all to facilitate cheap or free labor and sexual pleasure. It's happening right here, right now, in countries all over the world including the U.S.
Here are 10 facts about human trafficking that everyone should know:
- There are an estimated 27 million slaves in the world today. That's the highest recorded number of slaves in history!
- The average cost of a slave around the world is $90.
- Human trafficking has been identified as the largest human rights violation in the history of mankind.
- Human trafficking is the second largest criminal enterprise in the world, after drug smuggling and arms dealing.
- The United States is one of the top three destination points for trafficking victims. California, New York, Texas and Nevada labor exploitation.
- According to estimates, approximately 80% if trafficking involves sexual exploitation, and 19% involves labor exploitation,
- The average age of a young woman being trafficked is 12-14 years old.
- Immigration agents estimate that 10.000 women are being held in Los Angeles' underground brothels, this does not include the thousands of victims in domestic work, sweatshops or other informal industries.
- An estimated 13 million children are enslaved around the world today, accounting for nearly half of trafficking victims in the world.
- Trafficked children are significantly more likely to develop mental health problems, abuse substances, engage in prostitution as adults, and either commit or be victimized by violent crimes later in life.
THE CRIME OF PEDOPHILIA
An Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members--thought to be the world's largest--has been uncovered by police. The European police agency Europol said in a statement that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found, Europol said.
It is said so far 184 people had been arrested and investigations in some countries were continuing. Most of those detained are suspected of direct involvement in sexually abusing children.
They include teachers, police officers and scout leaders, AP reported.
The South African cardinal Napier who helped elect Pope Francis has described paedophilia as a psychological illness and not "a criminal condition." He stated, "From my experience, paedophilia is actually an illness, it is not a criminal condition, it is an illness."
The cardinal spoke of two priests he knew who were abused as children and went on to become paedophiles.
Barbara Dorries, from the US-based Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests was abused as child by a priest. She told the BBC: "If it is a disease that's fine, but it's also a crime and crimes are punished, criminals are held accountable for what they did and what they do.
"The bishops and the cardinals have gone to great lengths to cover these crimes to enable the predators to move on, to not be arrested, to keep the secrets within the church."
GENEVA--The Vatican revealed Tuesday that over the past decade, it has defrocked 848 priests who raped or molested children and sanctioned another 2,572 with lesser penalties, providing the first ever breakdown of how it handled the more than 3, 400 cases of abuse reported to the Holy See since 2004.
When we look at the larger picture of what is happening to the innocents of today, it is far greater than the 14,000 babies that were murdered by Herod. It is an unforgivable sin that the Almighty God will punish severely. No one, but no one, can escape God's Judgment. Those who must fear more than anyone else committing these crimes against innocent children are the "Christian" clergy who were entrusted to protect the children but who instead exploited and destroyed the lives of all these pure and innocent souls.
There is not enough discussion today of the Last (Final) Judgment of God at His Second Coming. Although one may not believe in the Second Coming of Christ and Judgment Day, nevertheless it will come and everyone will give an account for his/her actions and life on that day. God's judgment is absolute and final.
God is not only love but He is also just. One may not be prosecuted at the civil courts of a country for his/her crimes, but no one can escape God's Court and the penalty that He will give to those who set out to destroy His children.
What has been revealed by all that has been said thus far is the dark and evil path that humanity has taken. It has rejected God and accepted the evil one, Satan. What has been revealed is just the tip of the iceberg. The reality is unimaginable. Humanity is already experiencing hell on earth. Everything begins here and now. Humanity has made the wrong choice and it is already paying the price. I am afraid of what is to come in the near future. What is to come has been wrought upon ourselves because of our unbelief and our unwillingness to obey God and His Commandments. If you are foolish enough to want to blame God for the evil in the world, look within yourselves and those around you. The god you have chosen is the Archdeceiver, the devil.
MY BLESSING TO ALL OF YOU
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God and Father, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.
With sincere agape in His Holy Nativity,
The sinner and unworthy servant of God