My beloved spiritual children in Christ Our Only True God and Our Only True Savior,
CHRIST IS IN OUR MIDST! HE WAS, IS, AND EVER SHALL BE. Ο ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΕΝ ΤΩ ΜΕΣΩ ΗΜΩΝ! ΚΑΙ ΗΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΤΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΣΤΑΙ.
THE APOCALYPSE (REVELATION)
THE CONTENT AND DIVISION OF THE APOCALYPSE
The Apocalypse (Revelation) contains in all twenty-two (22) chapters. The book can be divided, according to its content, into the following sections:
1) An introductory picture of the Son of God Who appeared to St. John commanding him to write to the Seven Churches of Asia Minor (ch. 1).
2) Instructions to the Seven Churches of Asia Minor: The Church of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea (chs. 2 and 3).
3) The vision of God sitting on the Throne, and the Lamb (chs. 4 and 5).
4) The opening by the Lamb of the Seven Seals of the Mystical Book (chs. 6 and 7).
5) The voices of the Seven Trumpets of the Angels declaring various misfortunes to those living on the earth at the taking away of the Seventh Seal (chs. 8,9,10 and 11).
6) The Church of Christ in the image of the woman clothed with the sun who is in the pangs of childbirth (ch. 12).
7) The Beast (Antichrist) and his helper, the false prophet (ch. 13).
8) Preparatory events before the General Resurrection and the Last Judgment (chs. 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19).
a) The hymn of praise of the 144,000 righteous ones; and the Angels wo declare the fate of the world (ch. 14).
b) The Seven Angels who have the Seven Last Plagues (ch. 15).
c) The Seven Angels who pour out the Seven Cups of the wrath of God (ch. 16).
d) The judgment upon the Great Harlot who sits on the many waters and is seated upon the scarlet beast (ch. 17).
e) The fall of Babylon, the Great Harlot (ch. 18).
f) The battle of the Logos/Word of God with the Beast and his army, and the destruction of the latter (ch. 19).
9) The General Resurrection and the Last Judgment (ch. 20).
10) The Revelation of the New Heaven and the New Earth; the New Jerusalem and the blessedness of its inhabitants (chs. 21 and 22 to the the 5th verse).
11) Conclusion: confirmation of the truth of everything said and the testament to preserve the Commandments of God; the giving of a blessing (ch. 22:6-21). [Source: The Apocalypse. In the Teachings of Ancient Christianity by Archbishop Averky Taushev and Father Seraphim Rose)
(To be continued)
MY BLESSING TO ALL OF YOU
The Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God and Father, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.
"Glory Be To GOD For All Things!"
With sincere agape in His Holy Diakonia,
The sinner and unworthy servant of God