St. Andrew Greek Orthodox Church of South Bend, Indiana; under the auspices of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Chicago; is a Christian Community committed to serving our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, guided by the Holy Spirit, and united in faith and in love with God, and called to make that love real to others through...
- Worship (the Divine Liturgy) and the reception of the Sacrament of Holy Communion by which we achieve union with Jesus Christ and with each other.
- Philanthropic Diakonia (Service) to those people in need of our love and compassion. In teaching His disciples the Lord said, “...as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.” (Matthew 25:40)
- Educational Opportunities which enable Orthodox Christians to grow in Christ and be faithful disciples and prepares them to strengthen their personal commitment to our Lord, His church and the Holy Tradition.
- National, Metropolis and Parish Ministries of our Holy Orthodox Church which provide opportunities for Parish Outreach and to live as an integral and vital part of the community. The prime objective is to encourage a greater participation in the life of the Church and the world.
- Teaching the commandment of the New Life, imparting a clear knowledge of the doctrines, traditions, canons and disciplines of the Church and guiding the growth, process and enlightenment of all Orthodox Christians.