When Byzantium was at its zenith, it expanded its sphere of influence by a vast system of federation and alliances with outlying states and peoples. To be adopted by the emperor or to be married into the imperial family was a way in which a political web of treaty and interdependence was extended far and wide as a form of kinship relation of princes all looking to the Byzantine emperor as the center.Read More
Join us June 10-12 for Greek Festival 2016 -
where the Olympic Spirit Lives On, right here in Michiana!
Authentically Greek food and drink, music and cultural exhibits as well as games and activities for the children.
New this year:
- Hand-carved authentic Greek gyro! - back by popular demand
- Home or office delivery courtesy of DineIn (574-675-9999 or www.DineInOnline.com)
- Early start of Drive thru only service--11:30am on Friday (For everyone who is looking for a great lunch at the office!)
- Extended hours of festival until 8 pm on Sunday
- Sunday performance by the Olympic dance troupe (adults)
- Corn on the cob on the grill, just like you'll find on the streets in Greece
- Specialty drink and unique Y'opa frozen yogurt flavors
- Home made Greek seasoning for sale in the gift shop.
So don't miss Michiana's premier ethnic event!!
Friday, June 10 4pm-11pm Drive-thru 11:30am-8pm
Saturday, June 11 Noon-11pm Drive-thru Noon-8pm
Sunday, June 12 11:30am-8pm Drive-thru 11:00-3pm
For more information see our Festival website: www.michianagreekfest.com